Wednesday, August 31, 2011

skipping day 21 cause it is dumb

Day 22 - something you wish you hadn't done in your life

1. I wish I didn't neglect Terris so much while she was battling cancer. I only visited her a few times. We were very close growing up - she was a HUGE part of my life and my childhood and I wish I'd have been there for her at the end.

2. Been so dang skanky and rude to people in Jr. High.

3. Gone to SUU after high school. Not ONE good thing came of it. I hated every second of it. All my problems seemed to stem from there or that time period. I wish I'd been close to family and friends during that time. HATE. (Glad Sheriece was with me though!)

2 comments:

The Hovers said...

What was day 21? I am liking all the information you are "shoveling" out, btw... Just sayin. Good jobber and keep going! :)

sheriece & Mckade said...

I hated SUU too and I hated that you were so sad and I didn't know how to help you. It freaking sucked worse after you left too, I missed you like crazy!