Monday, August 29, 2011

day 19 (er....26, er whatever) what do you think of religion

Sooo, obviously I'm behind. Whatever.

Religion. I'm LDS. I swear a lot, but, yes, I'm LDS and active :) I believe that this is the only true church on the earth right now and that Joseph Smith Jr. restored it. I believe the Book Of Mormon to be true and I love to study and read it. I love prayer and have a testimony of the power of it. I also have a huge testimony of tithing. I was sealed in the temple for time and ALL ETERNITY to my hubby and Max is sealed to us and I love it!

Religion in general I think is good. I think a set of values and morals and looking to a higher being is usually a good thing. There are a lot of good churches (and people) out there, they just don't have ALL the info, if ya know what I mean... :)

On the other hand, there are some whck-job religions out there right now.......good luck to them on  judgement day.

No comments: