8 things I did yesterday:
8. Finally fell asleep at 6 a.m. (4 ibuprofen, 2 aleve, a tylenol PM and a lortab later) damn restless legs!
7. Got caught up on ironing while watching TLC
6. Dropped our ususal $100 (minimum, it was actually a good month!) on prescriptions for the month
5. Comforted my poor hard working hubby between jobs (he worked 6-5 then 5:30-9:30)
4. Went shopping (well I guess it would be considered 'just looking' with no money), trying to follow the "What Not To Wear" rules for my body type..... big fat SUCKED!
3. Tried to formulate a budget, and about 5 minutes into it called my friend Amanda for help.
2. Had intentions to clean/organize my spare bedroom but ended up just looking around for a minute and then getting on the internet.
1. Made Benj ask in our family prayers that I could freaking go to sleep with no medications!