Tuesday, August 23, 2011

catch up

Day 7 - someone who has made your life worth living: Quite literally, Max & Benj.


Day 8 - someone who has treated you bad: I have been quite blessed really. Most of those around me are good to me, I try to weed out the rest. I have had a few patients at work come unglued at me about their bill....


Day 9 - something that makes you mad: LOL - I have a ton of things that piss me off {SEE SIDEBAR OF PET PEEVES}! I don't know if mad is really the right word, but I cannot tolerate animal cruelty. Can't. It makes me sick/sad/upset. I have pretty bad road rage when I'm worked up. Obama really pisses me off right now.


Day 10 - something people seem to compliment you the most on: Max. Everywhere I go someone says something about his eyes and how beautiful they are. Then they look at me and Benj to see where they come from and as they stare at me it gets all awkward because they didn't come from me really, mine are blue, but not like his  blue. Also, I get compliments on my writing/writing style a lot.


Day 11 - something you don't seem to get compliments on: this is a tough one. Most of the time I think I get complimented and recongnized for what I do right/good. Sometimes I feel like I am a better mom than some think, but maybe it is just better than it was, but really it isn't good. I don't know.


Day 12 - A band/artist that has gotten you through some tough days: I'm not a huge music listener when I am down. I SLEEP. Monster Ballads always made me happy though. Country music got me through the hardest breakup of my life. Don't want to go into details.....

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I know you are a GREAT mom!!