Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Holy ess aich eye tee!!!


What happened to my sweet, chillax, hush, little baby?
I'll tell you exactly what freaking happened:
Damn teeth.
I'm not even exaggerating (and I know I do from time to time), but he has been HYSTERICALLY SOBBING for at least an hour and a half. Dry-heaving, gasping for air. We've (and when I say 'we' and mean 'me' - Benj is playing Modern Warfare in the front room with headphones on....) tried rocking, clothes off, clothes on, diaper off, bath, tummy, inside, outside, walking, bouncing, leave alone in a room, lullaby music, sugar water, toys, TV, tylenol, bottle, binki, sitting up, laying down - nope. He is having none of it. This sucks. I am so pissed off right now.

7 comments:

The Hovers said...

Welcome to Motherhood! haha

Kev and Manda said...

Rae never had anything crappy with Macie..... I am so sorry. Want me to come give you a break? And tell Benj to shut that off and help. Part of being a dad.....

Rebecca said...

Motrin helped a lot with Conner. Tylenol sucks! Get children's motrin.

Carly said...

dont give any new meds without asking your ped...it can cause seizures in babies.
have you tried hylands teething tablets? sometimes thats the only thing that would work for Kaius.

Sarah said...

Pedatrician told me no Motrin until 6 months.... I haven't tried teething tabs yet. Next step

DigandStacee said...

Sarah I have teething tablets and they worked wonders. They just dissolve in the babies mouth and it is a natural remedy so it won't hurt your little man. Good luck!

The Brooks Family said...

Teething tablets for sure!! Stai was a horrible teether and that's the only thing that would help... also try a cold, wet washcloth to put it in his mouth... and orajel. and tell your sisters to shut up and stop laughing at you, we all can't have perfect teethers!!