Friday, June 25, 2010

day 3 - favorite tv program

I go in spurts. At one point, Benj and I religiously watched House. Almost obsessively. Then we moved on to CSI (Las Vegas, Miami, New York, etc). So I like medical dramas and CSI-type dramas. Seinfeld is a classic. Shows that seem to frequent my DVR are 2 & a half Men, That 70's Show, Dr G. Medical Examiner, anything on HGTV or TLC, and anything that has to do with pregnancy - birth. And then you have the seasonal guys: American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Bachelor and Bachelorette, Kate + 8. It is kind of sad, I am really into TV since the boy was born, obviously.


I just need to throw in a few tidbits here. I cannot stand when people WrItE LiKe ThIs oN Facebook like they are in 7th grade. And say things like "whateva" and "kool". Come ON. And the horse parade. I will not dive into my true deep feelings, but the whole thing is really quite weird. I think it is absolutely insane that you can just sign up and jump on a horse and be in a parade. People will paint thier horse and dress up, etc. One girl always paints her horse pink and dresses in P.J.'s. What the hell does that mean?? Then the "Riding Clubs". They are never 'on' and always shuffling around. You always have 3 or 4 biggie ladies with huge BIF's. This year there were even people just full on walking - no horse. It's a HORSE parade. At least be touching a horse. This time there was a big break between riders and this chubby kid came full on galloping down, like fast, with breast cancer signs painted on his horse, and he was all intense, it was freaking funny. You had to see it. Anyway, i could really go on and on. Don't misunderstand, I love horses, just love them in a pasture or at a rodeo.

No comments: