Friday, June 25, 2010

day 4 - favorite book

Well, pretty much since I got maried I don't like to read anymore. Back in the day I was an avid reader - mostly LDS fiction books. A favorite was The Work & The Glory. I have read a million series like that and I don't even know the names of them. One was about the wives of the Patriarchs (Abraham, Issac, and Jacobs wives) and it was amazing! I also like books about American history & Pioneers & stuff. I love to study the Book of Mormon too. The more I learn the more I love it.

I am just bursting with irritation - I will have to share coming up on day 6 (whatever tickles my fancy day). Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Lady Rynn said...

It is a lot harder to make time to read once you have a husband and kids to read. Hopefully you'll be able to find time eventually, because there area lot of great books out there. I love the Work & the Glory books and the Sarah, Rachel (the Ancient Prophet's Wives books by Orson Scott Card). I love learning new things about you Sarah!