Tuesday, June 22, 2010

30 days of me

So.....I am going to try this. I got it from a friends blog and I thought reading hers was interesting and decided to try it. We'll see how it goes. I may or may not have time every single day and might double up, and I can already tell you some don't really apply to me (and I may have altered a few from the original), but we'll see what happens. Enjoy!

Day 01 - your favorite song

Day 02 - your favorite movie

Day 03 - your favorite television program

Day 04 - your favorite book

Day 05 - your favorite quote

Day 06 - whatever tickles your fancy

Day 07 - a photo that makes you happy

Day 08 - a photo that makes you angry/sad

Day 09 - a photo you took

Day 10 - a photo of you taken over ten years ago

Day 11 - a photo of you taken recently

Day 12 - whatever tickles your fancy

Day 13 - a fictional book

Day 14 - a non-fictional book

Day 15 - a fanfic (don't know what this means, so I am changing it to favorite comedian)

Day 16 - a song that makes you cry (or nearly)

Day 17 - an art piece (painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.) (not interested, changing this to decorating ideas I like)

Day 18 - whatever tickles your fancy

Day 19 - a talent of yours

Day 20 - a hobby of yours

Day 21 - a recipe

Day 22 - a website

Day 23 - a YouTube video

Day 24 - whatever tickles your fancy

Day 25 - your day, in great detail

Day 26 - your week, in great detail

Day 27 - this month, in great detail

Day 28 - this year, in great detail

Day 29 - hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days

Day 30 -- whatever tickles your fancy

No comments: