Wednesday, May 4, 2011

i can't take it

We have season tickets to the Desert Star Theatre. We double with Benj's dad and stepmom about once a month. Super fun! Catch dinner beforehand at the Spaghetti Factory. Love it. There is one snag, however. This little douche-bag:

Anthony Buck.

It is a very good picture of him and I am not exaggerating when I say good. He is the single most irritating person I've ever seen in person. I don't hate him like I hate Carrot-Top or Rosie O'Donnell. Those people I feel violence toward. I don't want to hurt him I just don't ever want to see or hear from him ever ever ever again. This guy, man, I just almost cannot even describe. Twirp, pip-squeak, whiner, nerd, homely, not funny, at all, I seriously can't watch him. When he is in the play, I avoid all contact with him. Don't look at him. Sometimes it messes up the story line but I don't care. I have to almost close my eyes and think about rainbows or stare at the actress that has huge boobs or something. He is so ugly. I hate that type of skinny, redheaded, adam's apple, freckle, nob-kneed little loathsome pukeface. I really am not even getting 10% of how I really feel out here, and I am not being a smart ass. I have strong feelings about this.

This is what his Bio says:
• Was attacked by a monkey in rural Vermont
• He is allergic to mushrooms

How annoying is that? Ugh, HATE him!!!! HATE!!!!!

1 comment:

The Brooks Family said...

I think douche-bag is my new favorite word. you use it alot. correctly. lol.