Monday, May 16, 2011

Max pics!

It's been a while! Just FYI, in case you hadn't heard via FB or my loud mouth, Max dove off the bench at church and landed on the hymnbook holder - thus the huge "owie" on this forehead.....
this is how he sleeps - love it!

thats is ketchup on his mouth. hell, he kinda looks like he got in a fight!


he loves uncle Wes' truck! & DP!


I had to put this because I pulled it up while adding pics and Max walked by and laughed at it.







love this one!






little pouty lip.....









Love my little guy!

4 comments:

Lady Rynn said...

Sarah, I love his big blue eyes. He's going to break all the little girls' hearts someday. ;)

The Hovers said...

Gosh he's cute!! Really! And... good picture taking!

Mandy said...

Those are so cute. Do you ever find yourself getting on your own blog, just to look at him and smile. I know you love your baby! He is darling and, I agree, those eyes are beautiful!

The Brooks Family said...

I agree with the picture taking! Mine NEVER turn out this good! OH.. and Love Him!!