Friday, April 29, 2011

the opposite of places I'd like to see (see 3 posts ago) + neutering + royal wedding

Sooo, again with the I'm bored/find random pictures on my phone deal. This time, I went back and found all the ones I'd rather die than go to. Here's why:

Pretty sure someone is dead in there. Or dying.

Looks like it involves hiking. No-go.

Dry yucky field? No thanks. Also looks like it might involve work like plowing or hoeing.

This is supposed to be a magical thing. Romantic. Riding a horse on the beach. Think of the damn horse for 5 seconds. How hard is it to walk in sand for a normal person? Now, add a 200 pound man, some wetness, a kick in the stomach every 3 seconds.... and see how fun that is. Poor horses.

Can't think of anything worse than endless swamp coolers, swass, sweaty boob, dry, sunburn, blah!! It's fine for a few months, but ENDLESS?? I think not.

Rather die. That guy probably did die. I bet the person who took the picture died too.

Scuba diving. I tired harmless snorkeling with the fam once. Horrible horrible experience. Wet-suit was pre-wetted from the person before me on the previous "expedition" and I couldn't get the damn thing on. Felt fat. (I was like 13). Couldn't breathe. Slime fish on my leg, swallow salt water. I hated hated hated it. Maybe one day I will get over it and try again. But prob not scuba for sure.

Again, the camera man probably died of heat about 30 seconds after he snapped this.

Not sure why I didn't like this one. Looks fine to me.

Dry. Indicates farm work, which I don't want to do.

Is this picture appealing to anyone? Dirty sea-water, weeds, crappy fence?


Resembles St. George. Hot, dry, wolves, indians. Yuk.

Kind of a pretty picture. A little dry. Wheat indicates possible farmwork.....

If you didn't catch on, I don't like dry hot places....
I do prefer "dry" heat as opposed to "wet" heat.

Also, let me just throw in some thoghts about "fixing" your animals by "spaying" and "neutering". Why that terminology? Why don't we "spay" our wife and "neuter" our husband? "Fixed" I kind of get, especially if you are a woman. You want to fix the huge problem that causes a semi-hemorrhage from your vagina once a month, not to mention the raging hormones it causes. What exactly are they doing when they "spay" anyway? Isn't neutering pretty much cutting of the balls? Come to think of it, that would "fix" a lot of things......Anyway, I just thought it was kind of wierd.

Did I mention I hate Times New Roman and hate that it defaults to that font????????? Don't tell me you can look at that font and say you like it. Don't.



OH, and this:


I know it has been beaten to death online, but I can't help but add my 2 cents. WTH?? Semi waiting for Lady Gaga to jump out.
I think the rest of it was gorgeous. How would it be to arrive in a freaking carriage?
She was so happy and smiley with him - so cute. Her boobs didn't look good however.
Reception dress. Again with the boobs. It seems she really has no boobs. Look at that waist. Wow.
Cute. I love how classy it is. Also that both her dresses were pretty modest.


Thanks for listening.

4 comments:

Carly said...

swoobs...


& swalls. (for the menfolk)

Kelsie said...

Oh man...pregnant swoob was the worst thing ever.

The Brooks Family said...

Ah Sarah. I laughed through the whole post, mainly because I know you're absolutely serious! I am SOOO glad you brought up the Princess' hats! DON'T!! They can't possibly think that looks good.

chantelle said...

sarah-i laughed thru the whole post also! partly because i can hear you saying it out loud. i hear ya on the times new roman font...hate it as well. i mean, doesn't any one have any freakin creativity???? come on! anywho, L O V E D loved this post!