Thursday, April 21, 2011

oh, the places you'll go

So, once again bored, I was flipping through wallpaper apps on my phone and found a bunch of cool pictures and thought I'd share the ones I want, need, to go to/see. Some are obvious, cliche, you might say, but here you go:

 Slight breeze, no one around, dangling feet :)
Notice the lack of PEOPLE.... 

Looks fake, but would be cool! 




I think it'd be cool to be a storm chaser!


Never really been up close to a waterfall. Romantic!


 This looks like Big Horn - love it!


Obvious reasons.





I want to go on an Alaska cruise! (I am aware you prob wouldn't see this, but I love it!)



Would love to go to Paris!


This reminds me of like Ireland or something. Riding a horse in the rain with your love..... :)


I like how it is shady!


Obvious


so cute!





Love this! Would love to just sit in there, swim around, blah.






I've always wanted to visit a castle (is this even a castle?) (Bucket List coming soon)



I have been blessed to have been able to travel so much with my parents! I have been a ton of places thanks to them! Cruises, all over the states, Mexico, Caribbean, etc. Thanks mom and dad!

I'm kind of surprised at the lack of smart-assy-ness in this post. Almost bothered.

1 comment:

ChotZ said...

I love those wallpaper pix! The one about you wanting to go to a waterfall up close.....You should walk up to the Lindon waterfalls. It's huge and romantic and sprinkles down on you. Or you can walk to the top of it and see the a great view. :)