Friday, April 8, 2011

Ah-ha!!

I just remembered!! I unpleasantly discovered a new pet peeve this week!! WALKING THRU SOMEONE ELSES FART!
Listen to how it came about: Me and my sister were at the DI (of all places for this to happen) and I was walking behind her. She often farts and it all of a sudden got stinky so told her to knock it off when I am walking behind her because that is pretty low. Yeah, it wasn't her. We had just passed an old creepy man in the isle. He may as well have just have just pooped and shoved it into my nostril. HATE!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kelsie said...

There is nothing worse than a strangers fart!! EWWW! My mom and I have a code...."We have a stranger among us." It is so nasty.

Joshua J said...

This is quite appropriately referred to as "crop dusting."

Sachele said...

I just laughed until I cried! It could be that it's almost 4 and I haven't slept and I really think farts are funny. Except when I'm pregnant and it's hot then I get pissed.