Thursday, April 21, 2011

post # 2 today - BUCKET LIST!

  • Adopt
  • Always hold/be worthy to hold a temple recommend
  • Be a surrogate mom
  • Be debt free
  • Become a well known blogger
  • Become an L&D nurse
  • Become happy with my body
  • Boob job (Lift and reduce)
  • Build a sandcastle on the beach
  • Cave Tubing
  • Continue being AACP
  • Cover a room completely in sticky notes
  • Crush grapes in a vineyard with my feet
  • Do Terris' temple work
  • Donate plasma
  • Drink from a coconut
  • Experience bliss
  • Experience weightlessness
  • Family History - get into it and love it
  • Find inner peac
  • Finish a coloring book
  • Fly first class
  • Gain more confidence and self worth
  • Get a dog & cat
  • Get completely wasted once (I know, I won't)
  • Get Lasik
  • Go ghost hunting/visit a real haunted house
  • Go on a helicopter
  • Go on a mission
  • Go on a random unplanned trip
  • Go on a safari
  • Go on an Alaskan cruise
  • Go to Mardi Gras
  • Go to a Zumba class (I'm not ready, don't offer to go with me)
  • Go to a dress up event as an adult
  • Go to a psychic
  • Go to a superbowl game
  • Go to every temple in Utah
  • Have a chandelier - or a few
  • Have an 'inside' orgasm (don't talk to me about this either)
  • Have more children
  • Hold/pet a monkey
  • Join a flash mob
  • Jump in a pool fully clothed
  • Leave a letter in a library book
  • Listen to or read all General Conf talks from now on
  • Make-out/sex on beach
  • Meet a celebrity
  • Not have to take any medications
  • Own a home
  • Pass on a family heirloom
  • Pay for the person behind me in a drive thru
  • Photography
  • Re-finish and sell old furniture
  • Ride a roller coaster with Max 
  • Ride across country in a passenger train
  • Ride in a hot air balloon or blimp
  • Romantic bubble bath
  • See the Great Wall of China
  • See the northern lights
  • Spend a weekend at a spa and do whatever I want
  • Stand under a waterfall
  • Swim with dolphins
  • Take a ballroom dancing class
  • Tell someone off (I bet you are thinking you are pretty sure I've done this...but no, I haven't!)
  • Truly forgive someone
  • Try pottery
  • Visit Adam-ondi-Ahman
  • Visit Austrailia
  • Visit Egypt (Pyramids, Nile)
  • Visit Hawaii
  • Visit Italy (Gondola in Venice)
  • Visit Jerusalem
  • Visit Nauvoo again
  • Visit Norway (Fjords, )Family history
  • Visit Scotland/Ireland
  • Visit a castle (Sleep/stay)
  • Visit a concentration camp
  • Visit a ship wreck (Titanic) via submarine
  • Volunteer abroad (Medical? Teaching?)
  • Watch bears in the wild
  • Watch turtles hatch and run to the ocean
  • Wear colored contacts
  • Write a Book
  • Write in wet cement
  • Zip-line in jungle

Things I've Completed

  • Carve my initials in a tree
  • Do something that scares me
  • Do something uncharacteristic like (Sang R.E.S.P.E.C.T on cruiseship)
  • Go on a double decker bus tour of NYC
  • Go on that winding road in San Fransisco
  • Go snowshoeing
  • Go to Central Park
  • Go to a broadway play
  • Go to the top of the Empire State Building
  • Ride the subway in NYC
  • See the ROCKETTES
  • See the Redwoods
  • See/climb the statue of liberty
  • Swim with stingrays
  • Visit Navoo
  • Visit San Diego zoo
  • Visit Yellowstone
  • Visit old world ruins (Belieze)
  • Visit the Capital (all the monuments!)
  • Visit the Hershey Factory

I'm sure I'll think of more as time goes on. I actually have minor anxiety posting this about it. I had to edit some out - personal ones, you know, mostly because my mom will get pissed.
 
What are some of your Bucket List items??

6 comments:

Lady Rynn said...

I wish I had known you wanted to visit it a haunted house. The house we used to own in Eureka was very much haunted and made for the most interesting two years of my life. I hope you find one to visit and if you're looking for someone to come with I'd be delighted to go. ;)
Go you for posting this, makes me think about what my list would be.

Mandy said...

LOved it. Made me smile and think of things that I want to do too. Maybe I will work on one too and blog it. Thanks for sharing. Love your blog.

Kev and Manda said...

A few things...1- no wonder you have anxiety. That is a lot of stuff to do.2- I was going to ask you about Zumba the other day... guess I won't now. 3- I forgot

Rebecca said...

Love your list! Those are great. I am totally making a bucket list. I am so excited about it too. Good luck.

Unknown said...

a few things on that list surprise me. You've never told anyone off? I think you sometimes come off as kinda intimidating on your blog/facebook, but i bet in real life, you and i could be great friends. I mean, even just reading each others blogs, we have lots of similarities :)

Also about being a surrogate mother...i have thought about this a lot but kind of brushed it aside. I've always wished a friend would ask me to do this, cuz i'd love to. I dont know that I could do it for a random person for $$. I dont really love being pregnant but i would totally sacrifice for a good friend or family member.

is there a large need for surrogate moms?

The Brooks Family said...

Loved this! I honestly don't know if I could be so creative coming up with things i want to do. Almost feel challenged about it.