Wednesday, September 28, 2011

more from pinterest......

So we did colored ice cubes in the bath tonight; another idea courtesy of Pinterest :)

He freaking loved it! Put them all in one bucket, held one and looked at it until it melted, ate some, put them all in another cup, ate some more. We will do this again. I thought it might stain the tub a little but it didn't at all.










{The flash obvisouly only worked on a few - making the rest of the pictures look shitty}

I love Pinterest! It makes me a better mom!! Hiya!

p.s. my brother and sister lovingly told me I really needed to change my blog because they couldn't read it -slash- it looked crappy. I hope they are satisfied.

p.s.s the comments on the last post from "Sarah" are really from my mom. I was signed in at her house and she didn't know. Just to clear that up; I don't comment on my own posts, although I am desperate for comments sometimes.

p.s.s.s. speaking of which, she CANNOT leave comments on blogs. She has made like 30 google accounts because it keeps telling her her password is wrong, makes her re-type the whole thing, etc (that is why she was so excited she could post). Anyone know what the hell?

4 comments:

ChotZ said...

I am finally starting to understand pinterest and like it!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Ooh I like it a lot! I will have to try that one. Sometimes the simplest things are the best things. So why do we buy toys?

Good jobber!

Mandy said...

I was looking at the pics, thinking "what a good mom". Yeah for pinterest. Also, I love the header. The blog looks good.

Brittney said...

I love these fun ideas! I'm going to try it!! Rubes will love it. Thanks for sharing.

Have i told you lately that I love your guts!? Well I do!!