Tuesday, September 27, 2011

happy birfday!

From my sweet hubby :) He has a whole line of *owl jewelry coming from China... (it's cheap there, that is just his style, leave him alone. At least he remembered.) + he did laundry and deep cleaned the closet :)


And from my parents.... my mom was very saddened by the earlier pic of I posted when my last guy died. She understands the need. **

I was spoiled by in-laws and sisters too - it was a great day!

* My latest obsession is Owls. Mostly because Max looks EXACTLY like one, but I think they are cool. NOT real ones necessarily, but I like the jewelry/decor. Well there was a cool barn owl at the zoo. I just don't want it to fly. If they just sit there and move thier head side to side and "whoo" I'm good.

** Those who are wondering WHEN I will ever get my 13 inch roots fixed and get a damn hair cut, it is coming soon. I promise. Then, my friends, I will use my new friend: Chi-Chi.

4 comments:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

How did I forget your birthday? Facebook usually helps me out with that. Sorry. :( Happy birthday yesterday! You'll have to let me know how the "Happily Ever After" book by Pres. Uctchdorf is. I have been curious about it. Glad you got your new chi!

Sarah said...

Hope you had a great 27th b-day! How does it feel to get old? I tried to watch the balloon videos but had no luck....said an error had occurred. I really don't have any luck on your blog at all, in fact I bet this won't even show up!
Anyway your new look on the blog is great.

Sarah said...

Holy smokes it worked! Now
I want to say I hope you like the chi and you get a great hair cut and color!
Also I can't believe you like owls (just the bird/moth thing with you/us) but your gifts from Benj are cool! If this shows up....sorry it was so long.

Mandy said...

Good man you have. Happy Birthday!