Saturday, September 3, 2011

day 24 - also dumb, am skipping. We went to the ZOO!

(make a playlist for someone and explain why you chose those songs. Not dumb I guess, just time consuming and I'm not in the mood)


Some kind of skunk flying monkey. Creep-city.

Barn Owl. Way cool.

This guy would change poses every few minutes. Like dramatic ones. Next he'd hang from his tail, then he was on his hind legs with his arms flexed in the air. He knows he is at the zoo, for sure. Like the lion on Madagascar.




I'd just like to point out right after I took this picture, a damn CHICKEN shuffled out of the bush next to me and flapped around in my face. HATED IT.





Baby elephant Zuri in the background :)




He was totally playing a game with a bug on the rock. Poor guy, must have been bored out of his mind.



CREEPY LEEMER!!!

Love this!

Notice he is well over 16 feet... it was kind of wierd, he was standing in a tiny pile of dirt and right under a fan. Poor guy. And it WAS a guy.....

This dude (also, for sure a dude) was going to town licking the wall (see movie below)






His friend (not pictured) was freaking out flapping his HUGE freaky ostrich wings the whole time. I can't think of anything worse than a huge flapping bird that runs really fast.



Linx

I like this guy. Even though he kind of looks like Obama....

Sick!

These 2 were GETTIN IT ON!

Thought they were kangaroos. But they aren't.

gater



his tummy was sooooo wide.....

unknown monkey/chimp/baboon/ball of sleeping fur

baby flamingo



I hate birds.

Looks like a house cat. Could prob eat you though, that is the difference.


Pretty colors!


I hate that he can run fast.

Fox

Another cool owl. Couldn't get good lighting.




I shit you not, you could ride this. He was HUGE. There was a kangaroo in there with him and it looked like a freaking mouse next to him. Holy hell.



Merry-go-round! Didn't think he'd go for it - but he liked it! (See movie below)



Nose.....

eyes.....

teeth.....


Huge ape, very far away. (This is zoooomed).



Close, but no cigar. Arms shorter and about 300 pounds lighter. Isn't he cute? He really kind of looks ape-ish.

Nipples.

Isn't this a pretty picture? She was just hanging out on the grass in the middle of nowhere.



Another show-off. Notice his wang.....

Pein-dog anyone?

:)

Getting ready for the much looked forward to train ride.
 Horrible horrible terrible no good bats.
Hell. A few minutes after this picture, Benj and I looked away for like literally 4 seconds to look at a scorpion glowing in the dark....Max was gone. We searched that mole hole for a good 5 minutes, panic.


Came out of the mole hole and found this......Happy as could be in the freaking log.











Out like a light once his head hit the seat.

It was actually really fun! Sad there were no bears or zebras, but other than that, great times! Zoo + college football = a great day today!

3 comments:

The Hovers said...

I wish the pictures were numbered so I could go thru and comment back to you on some of them... I have a lot to say... and I giggled about most of your comments. Madagascar poses for one. Guess we can go over them in person sometime... lol

The Brooks Family said...

Ditto what Emily said! cracked me up.Also, you do realize "Owls" are birds, right? just wondering.

ChotZ said...

Haha, you had a lot of pee-tails (yes that's what I call them) in your pictures! OH and that sleeping unknown ball of fur is a sloth. :)