Friday, July 29, 2011

R.I.P.

Wrapped up, ready for her final resting place.


My beloved straightner died this week mid-use. She's been on her last leg for a while, but she full on popped and smoked. So sad. You don't even know how far we have come together. She enhanced my self esteem when nothing else could. Most times I won't leave home without her - even camping. Good thing I am on my way to accepting my curly hair cause I definately do not have $120 to replace it. You will be sorely missed.

5 comments:

The Tough Sisters said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chantelle said...

sally's sells GVP that is like CHI. that's what i bought when my CHI died and the GVP has lasted twice as long as the CHI and i can't tell the difference. I think they are around $60 at sally's. just an idea.

Taylor said...

GHD (Good hair day) straighteners are incredible, but also expensive.

Anonymous said...

I got a CHI at costco for 49 dollars!!!!

Brittney said...

Have you tried taking it to the mending shed? It could just be a simple cord issue or something they can repair really quick! I've taking mine there once before. There is nothing like a CHI, so I feel for you!