Monday, July 18, 2011

Whoops

Well, to be honest, I forgot about the damn show tonight. Yep, it's that exciting. I worked 12 hours, I'm hot and hungry, I'm hot and don't have DVR. I was just doing laundry and a spider the size of Cleveland came out on my foot and I'm pissed and hot. Did I mention I'm hot? It makes me grouchy. I freaking hate swamp coolers. I even hate the word "swamp". I'm not packing up Max and going to my moms about it (she has DVR). She has, however, called me multiple times expressing her disgust that this episode is even worse than the last. She was almost in tears (sad tears, not laughing tears) because she saw Ames' boxers. I can't wait.

I will try and catch it tomorrow. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

The Brooks Family said...

The "boxers" situation was horrible! I could not believe no one said anything to him, "hey Ames, we're about to roll.. might want to fix that!"

marnee said...

No kidding Jamie! What the hell was the production crew doing? I still can't believe it. Ames has enough problems without having his boxers bunched up. Poor nerdy guy...


Sarah, hurry up !!!

Rebecca said...

I'm waiting....