Monday, July 4, 2011

Cabin fun!

My Mom & Dad, Em and her kids and Mae were at Big Horn, so they came down for the day. They had a ton of fun swimming, waterballooning, water gun fighting, watchin movies on the brand new 55" TV, etc!

Mae and Max are buds. Mae thinks for sure she is babysitting and Max loves her!











Owen wanted to climb this damn wall. Bad.

Isn't she cute??










Max slidin....




My cute mama made this cool sign for the Cabin






Someone has made this cool spider-man/hammock/nylon net thing up in a random tree. The pictures get mixed up here, just leave me alone. I don't know what happened and I don't want to fix it.




We snuck behind someones cabin and found a long set of steps that lead down to the creek. We sat on a rock and watched the water and it rained and I LOVED it! It was borderline romantic!


This, my friends, is Allen (Steve). The little shit isn't scared. He will come up and take food outta your hands, he bit Tam's toe, it's actually quite creepy. Quick jabby movements. Long finger/claws. He will borderline chase you. This is what gave him his name and Max LOVES him:

Yes, I am that close. No zoom here kids.







All in all, it was a very fun/relaxing trip. Beautiful weather, good company, lots of junk food & naps!

1 comment:

marnee said...

Fun! Cute pics. I really like Allan/Steve...