Wednesday, January 5, 2011

yesterday, in pictures.

Not that exciting, and a day late, but here it is:
Started at
AM, with a toothy, cry-ee, hungry Max.
He woke again at
at which time I woke up Benj to get him.
Benj politely woke me up at

and I promptly took my myriad of

Fed Max some


and then he had

He is obsessed with Benj's



power button. He cannot control himself, He would stand there all day long and push it if you'd let him.
I put on a

He did this


ALL OVER....
screwed with this


again.
Then I put these

on him and then this


on me.
Good thing I chose to do my hair

(curly) because I was




Max was doing this


He has that damn 'eye' tooth coming in and is one pissy little puke.
Gave him these

and then made my


Again, with the


button.
Tell him no, and he does this


I'm doing this again


pack his


feed him a

and he lays down for a

While I watch

from last night :)
He wakes. He does this


ALL OVER.
Again, with this


damn button.

Put on his

and


Head to Harts for a


Check in here


(work)
And drop the boy off with

(Grandpa B) (old picture)
I head to

Listening to

on the way to see my


I paid my


sat here forever


talked to him for
and headed back to

this time, listening to


check in here again


Pick up Max, and head to
did some of this

and made my purchases, all the while texting
Benj, Manda, and Em.

Then headed for



Handed out some more freaking


Changed a hefty PEE-PEE
And


stopped by to take the boy for a bit.

Of course, I quickly did this

and woke at


to my 2 boys smiling at me. Annoying.

Max starts this

again. Flippin tooth.
Then Max had a

then



and




(acid relfux meds + motrin)
then this

and finally SLEEP.
I finished the highly entertaining
that I started earlier,
packed this


for the next day,
checked in here


via


Took my ever important meds again,
played a little of this


said my

and glorious sleep, again.

Hmmm.....I forgot to




Thats all.

2 comments:

The Hovers said...

Wow. A lot of searching for clipart. Cute though! Good story.

Rebecca said...

That is funny. I enjoyed that. Sorry about the teething, good luck. Luckily Motrin worked ok for Conner.