Thursday, January 13, 2011

Why must you use such a big arrow? No, really my question to you is...what would you say is your BIGGEST pet peeve..? I know and have seen your list, but if it came right down to it, what pisses you off the most????

Wow, it is hard to say. It is different on any given day. What consistently pisses me off are these two things:When I get hurt (stub toe, bang elbow, etc) and someone immediately says "What Happened?" or "Are you ok?". Why does this piss me off? I don't know, but I sure do want to scream the F word at them. My freaking toe hurts, don't talk to me for a freaking minute. And second, people who know damn well they are going to have to merge (or are in the turning lane by the high school) and speed up to get in front of you. I've gotten so mad that I've contemplated violence. Sorry, nothing big or witty, just that. Thanks for the question: This is fun!

Ask me anything, I double dog dare you.

No comments: