Saturday, January 15, 2011

Random Christmas-NewYears Pics







2.5 degrees outside. It got into the negatives but I was too lazy to find my camera to take a picture of it. This is the first time I remember ever being pissed that it was so cold.

Let me explain. We usually don't have our own room due to too many people being there. This year, we did get one, which was FANTASTIC! We did, however, get the 'Cowboy' Room and this is some of the decor. If you know me at all, you know I went to sleep semi-pissed.


Benj, teaching Max how to whoop some A






The snow was up to the window sills! Like 4+ feet on the deck! Awesome!













Snow tunnel digging...
I know Max, isn't it fantastic?

New Years toast!
Random pics from the Cabin @ New Years. The 25+ year old boys digging a snow tunnel...

My gift!!! :)
Looking at the angels at Marnee's Christmas Eve








Opening a present at Marnee's Staring at it...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
I sure as hell hope 2011 is better than 2010!!!!!


Photobucket

No comments: