Saturday, January 22, 2011

Max is ONE!

Max was born Jan 22, 2010 at 7:39 AM=
HE IS ONE YEAR OLD TODAY!!
See that spikey ball? Yup, $3.99. That's his present from his poor parents. He loved it!


Cute cake huh?





This day a year ago: I was in a magnesium haze, Max was in the NICU getting all sorts of testing and we didn't know what was wrong with him, and the journey began! He's healthy as a horse and as normal as can be. My little 8 pound preemie! I can't believe it's been a year!

Happy Birthday buddy! We love you!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

That cake is adorable. I love that it looks like pancakes. Where did you get it. We got that same ball for Conner for Christmas but his is orange. Happy Birthday Max!

Emily said...

wow I can't believe your baby is already one! SUch a fun milestone for you and him.

ChotZ said...

So stinking cute!! I love that cake!

lacey and Jeff :) said...

I was also curious where u got the cake. Love it!