Tuesday, January 25, 2011

How are you doing/feeling lately? Awhile ago you posted about your depression and anxiety. You seem to post funny things all the time - is it just your way of handling it?

Thanks for asking. Blogging is definately an 'out' for me. It helps me clear my mind, be creative, and have some kind of hobby. It sounds dumb, but I seriously thrive off of people commenting on my posts! I know a lot of people check my blog, they tell me all the time, so I am always waiting for someone to say something, anything! Let me know you are out there! But there are good days and bad.......I'm not suicidal, so that is good! Thanks for asking. I'll just keep on keepin on.

Ask me anything, I double dog dare you. Bring it.

3 comments:

The Hovers said...

Glad you answered, and hope you can keep on keeping on while maybe one day ENJOYING life. love ya!

Kev and Manda said...

Just wanted to leave a comment!

Kev and Manda said...

You made it through another Tuesday!