Saturday, January 8, 2011

Miscellaneous

Really, my whole blog should be called miscellaneous. I have a few thoughts from today.
.
I've been wanting 3 columns-slash-to move to the 'new' blogger template stuff-slash-blah and never can seem to get it how I want it. I've just gone ahead and done my best. I can't have my personalized cute fonts anymore (can I?) and I am pretty P.O'd about that. Otherwise, here is the 'new' me.

If you are a guy and have bangs = REG FLAG. Don't.


We took Max to the pet store tonight and Benj saw a tarantula, whichc he hates, and the sign on his cage said: "African Tarantula (with enlarged mandible)". He seriously almost came unglued. I think he may have come close to crying. What the hell does that even mean???

Our friend Troy is a surveyer and said the other day he was walking through someones backyard/field, and the dad came out yelling at him wondering what the hell he was doing. I got thinking, and I'd do the same thing. An Benj goes, "Well, he had on his work vest," Like that makes it better. Any random schmuck could put a vest on and be all creepy and walk in your backyard.

Has anyone else heard of "R.S." (I'm not talking Relief Society...) It came up in conversation today and I had never heard of it before..... (it means "retard strength". Don't hate me for saying "retard") I just thought it was wierd. Apparently, they are super strong.

Me and my sister were talking about bottles and when to stop doing bottles at night, etc., and I thought, hell, I want a bottle at night. Wouldn't it be cool to mix up some Quik, slap it in a bottle, and drink it while falling asleep? No spills, hell, you could just drop it anywhere on the bed when you are done. Let it fall out of your limp, half sleeping hands, even. Sounds a little bit better than fantastic to me.

And finally: Max could eat this for breakfast, lunch and dinner, snack, eat it until he throws up, until his stomach full on bursts. He loves, loves it.

3 comments:

The Hovers said...

I am laughing right out loud right now!!! The bottle paragraph is AWESOME. Spaghetti rings in meat sauce? SO MAX!! And the surveyor? I would call the police probably! Tarantula with enlarged mandible - like they specifically bred him to have a big mouth? WTH? The whole thing was good. Top post in awhile.

Seth & Kirie said...

I laughed out loud about R.S....it's well known in our house. This is terrible, but Seth got chocked out when he was 14 by a girl with DS....and now he's seriously petrified of disabled people. It's sad....but seriously, if you ask Seth he'll say they have super human strength.

Rebecca said...

Love that post about the lessons. Those are some way good examples. You're doing great Sarah!