Thursday, July 15, 2010

day 24 - whatever + day 16 re-do

what tickles my fancy this week is this: I saw a freaking full on article once on "how to fold a fitted sheet" which I think is absolutely obnoxious. It makes it even more pathetic that it is Martha Stewart. Don't worry - if you didn't get it from the article, there is a step-by-step video from YouTube, too.

http://www.marthastewart.com/article/how-to-fold-a-fitted-sheet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHTyH2nuFAw

Here is my version:

My hell.

So, on day 16, when it asked ('it'??) a song that makes you cry - I don't know why I put the one I did. It was the first thing that came to my mind. But I heard this song the other day and for real almost did cry. I don't know if it is the tune or the words or what but it can change my mood so fast. My dad said one time that he wants it played at his funeral and that makes me sick. Anyway, here it is, 'Remember When' by Alan Jackson

3 comments:

The Hovers said...

I like your video version better - but don't!! that's funny you actually made a video about it

The Brooks Family said...

Don't Sarah! I giggled through your whole folding a sheet video. Awesome!

Carly said...

HAHA!! that was awesome!!