Monday, July 5, 2010

day 14 - a non fictional book

Again, have we not already addressed what books I like? Honestly.

Here are some pictures from the day. For family night, we went and set up freaking tents at girls camp. This is Max & his aunt Domonique.

(notice the "Duck Duck Moose" shirt from G&G Ekins last summer in Yellowstone)

We went boating this morning - Benj & the binki
Let me explain. G&G Barnhurst got him a really cool life jacket but it didn't work so now he is wearing this cool duckie one. We couldn't find a hat for him this morning so.....we wended up with a visor from Target with a hankerchief under it - he looked preeeety cool.

Like I said, he does not like the sun (he gets it from me...) but other than that he did great! Slept most of the time. I dunked him in though and he freaking hated it.


No comments: