Monday, July 12, 2010

day 21 - a recipe

This one is easy - I only cook 2 things really; Hot Dog casserole, & Sour Cream Enchaladas. I'm sure some of you threw up in your mouth after reading 'Hot Dog Casserole', thus I will share the Sour Cream Enchaladas:

1 24 oz tub sour cream
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 can diced green chilis
1 large can chicken

Mix together, spread in tortilla, sprinkle cheese & roll, put in a 9x12 pan
(makes about a bakers dozen)
spread remaining mixture on top of rolled tortillas, sprinkle cheese & SeasonAll
Bake uncovered at 350 for 20 minutes

3 comments:

Carly said...

have you ever heard of pioneer woman?? if not, you gotta check out her recipes. she has a picture for every step so you know exactly what to do and what its supposed to look like. she taught me how to cook for sure. http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/category/all-pw-recipes/

Mindi said...

That sounds yummy! Is it similar to the one Kelly makes? Also, I recently discovered the pioneer woman website. LOVE IT!!!

Sarah said...

Mindi - it is the exact one Kellie makes :) I know about pioneer woman - the problem is I am not in the least bit interested in cooking. At all.