Saturday, July 3, 2010

day 12 - whatever tickles your fancy

MY DAY, IN PICTURES:
I woke up, at the
of dawn, to go here

for this

then, back home to do this (hopefully)


but not too long into it, we had to do this


thankfully, Benj let me

again. He did, however, call a few hours later, very much in this mood



because he was bored. We decided to go here


for some of this




So we stopped for some



and



and hit the open

listening to



(I know, kind of wierd, but fun.)
We got here

and looked for these

for Max, and got some (2 pairs!)

Because we are going here


in August.
In the meantime, Max was quite a trooper, even though he did this


a few times and peed through his




We also looked for these



Because the boy hates this




in his


Benj and I had a few of these....






but after we ate this




and drank more Dr Pepper, we both felt better and were back on the


again, this time, rocking out to


(awesome freaking picture, huh)

All Benj wanted to do tonight was this

So I went to visit my


and my mom.
I saw some kids doing this


in the street, but that was all the fireworks I saw today :(

So we did this

and this


and then this


and now I am doing this


The End.

Happy 4th!

2 comments:

Stef said...

Very clever post. It made it that much more interesting to read. I'm always entertained by your blog, though.

Friskies said...

OK sooo I remember you and Benji both from high school but I wish I REALLY knew you cause I cried I laughed so hard at this post..I needed that! lol Thank you!