Thursday, July 8, 2010

day 17 - decorating ideas I like

Wow - I full on have anxiety about this post - that is why it is a day late. I could go on and on about ideas and things I like - and hate. The first 4 are from my house, the rest are just ideas I like. re-finished furniture - balls
old windows

sticks


love this vase thing - don't talk to me about the deer

using old windows (NOT the rabbit)


old things

love love this all (except the cross)


Like to refinish old furniture


Love the cabinet thing, picture, and blinds. Deer head, not so much



old barnwood table


like the hutch, valance, shutters, and green wall color

brick flooring


brick flooring

I'm like really flustered about this for some reason. I feel like I can't adequately portray what I'm thinking and I'm intimidated because I know a lot of people who look at my blog are dang good decorators! One of my top 3 fav TV channels is HGTV; I love all the 'before and after' shows. Aghh. Screw it, I'm taking an ativan and going to bed.

No comments: