Wednesday, May 19, 2010

things i hear @ work

  • You took out the wrong ovary.
  • I'd like a moment with my placenta.
  • I'd like a moment with my uterus.
  • You f*?$#@ up my f*&%^*# life you b*%c%! (I work in billing..)
  • The infection is just pouring out of me.
  • You see, I have multiple personalities. I thought I already paid the bill.
  • Well, what's a girl to do?
  • I don't have a drug problem. I swear my prescription just got stolen again.
  • Hurry, call and quit your job so we can get on Medicaid.
  • What is a vagina?
  • Everyone else has big boobs, I swear I am underdeveloped. I'm pretty sure. Please do lab work or something.
  • I have no idea who the father is. Does it matter?
  • Is it okay if my mom goes to the bathroom with me?

Of course, these are the most extreme examples I've gathered along the way.

I love my job!

4 comments:

The Hovers said...

These CAN'T be true!!!? REALLY?

Devin and Monica Blakey said...

For reals?? Haha thats funny!

Chotz said...

HAHAHA What a great and interesting job. I would go crazy hearing stuff like that. But I would probably laugh my butt off too! Classy!

Sarah said...

some are the Dr quoting the patient..... some I hear when they call to complain....others are just dumb things dumb people say!!