Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Birth Control

Sometimes, life is just such a big shuffle. Man, I tell you what, I am not having any more kids for a long while. Just babysitting my sisters 2 kids (who really are well behaved-ish) along with mine, really throws me off. 10 minutes into it I am sweating like a pig, yelling "what??!" and "hang ON!" alot, trying desperately to find Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for a demanding 4 year old, and trying to give Anna a banana because she keeps saying "bana" (which I later found out means "Anna"), chasing and tripping and flustered. Whew. The minute they go, all my clothes are off and I am watching Discovery Health Channel with a Dr Pepper. Don't freaking talk to me.

2 comments:

Char@The Starter Home said...

I might start blog stocking you. Pretty much I am laughing my head off.

The Hovers said...

I am laughing out loud, too! Too funny... the whole thing, but when you get to the part where you take off all your clothes and watch Discovery Health with a Dr. Pepper... that's where I lost it.