Saturday, May 8, 2010

the People of Wal Mart

Now, just to be clear, I am a total Wal Mart shopper. However I have seen this kind of nonsense going on there, especially at the Orem Wal Mart, so I thought I would share the entertainment.


I was wondering what Blossom was up to. Now if we can just find Joey Lawrence,I can get some sleep at night.


I see you got your little doggie backpack there. I wish I could be as happy as that dog is. Seriously, he looks absolutely psyched to be there! No wonder those little dogs just yip and bite everyone. I would literally tear someone's face off if I had to ride around in a papoose all day.


Brings a whole new meaning to 'just hanging out,".


HAHAHA. It's funny because he is in the mop section and his head/hair looks like a mop! That's just good imagery.


Dear Mrs. Adams, it was cute to dress your boys Grizzly and Cletus alike when they were two years old, but at 65? Not so much.


If I had told you that there is a picture where purple hair is the least weird thing going on, would you have believed me?


Anybody remember the fruit snack "Gushers"? Now I'm not saying anything else, I'm just saying..Gushers. They're delicious. Good luck enjoying them ever again.


So, this is either a cross-dressing nautical enthusiast OR...well, fill in anything, It really doesn't matter because none of it will make sense.


Now kids, much like how you can determine a tree's age by its rings, you can also judge the level of "party" in a person by the length of the mullet. Write that down.


Unfortunate.

No comments: