Friday, May 21, 2010

all about us

So I've been thinking of a few random things about me, which lead to random things about Benj and Max too:

ME
  • I feel toenail clipping should be a personal practice.
  • I think I have good looking ears and thumbs.
  • I don't have a good looking nose, but it works really well. Got an award in high school about it.
  • I like thick straws and thin fries.
  • I feel very strongly about good lighting. Very strongly.
  • I love to write the word "murray" - it flows so nicely.

BENJ

  • He has nice legs.
  • He can fix anything and if he can't he'll find out how.
  • He can sing - and quite well.
  • He cannot (no, really) remember words to songs. (drives me crazy!!)
  • He hates hates hates the Lakers.
  • He doesn't like to sleep.
  • It takes him a good hour and a half to really wake up in the mornings. He's physically up not not at all coherent for quite a long while.
  • I've never seen him me really mean to anyone.

MAX

  • He wakes up happy (and we have no idea where it comes from).
  • He doesn't want any part of looking, turning, glancing, etc LEFT. Dont screw with him.
  • Freaking hates loud noises.
  • When he is sleeping he wants his hands above the shoulder line. Again, don't screw with him.
  • Is intrigued by lights, TV, etc.

1 comment:

Clayton, Kelsie and Carter said...

My dear, sweet Sarah....oh how you always make my day. :)