Friday, May 14, 2010

False Advertising?

First off, I fully support this little diddy. If I had to buy flowers, I'd definately go here. They make awesome arrangements and the owners are super nice people.
That being said, come ON, really. Next time you drive by Flowers On Main, check out the
huge makeshift wreath filling the entire porch, adorned with fake flowers.
Also notice the
3 foot high weeds aound the perimeter
 and the
Dandelions & scruffy bushes all around.
This is a FLOWER shop! That is like Pioneer Party having deflated balloons and a bad copy out front! Like a liposuction clinic having a big fat flappy lady thier Office Manager! Don't. It is such a darling little house, so sad. This has bothered me for a long time and I have always hesitated 'naming names' but a good friend brought this up to me to me today, independent of any hinting I gave her, and I knew it was time. And I knew it deserved more than just listing it over there on the pet peeves list; it needed a post.

Also, while I'm on the subject, you HAVE to buy hot dogs, baby wipes, and crayons NAME BRAND. Really, you can't go cheap on this stuff, you'll regret it.

3 comments:

The Hovers said...

That's hilarious! I have thought the same thing ever since they moved in there! Wonder if somehow they should happen to see this post...

Brittney said...

I hope they see the post! You are so so right-thank you for making this a post-I think of you EVERY time I drive by...is that weird. I do, EVERY time. I kind of want to keep saying "EVERY time", because I am sure it will become a peeve "EVERY time" I write it. Thank you for making my wishes here come true on your post. :) Love ya!

Carly said...

haha i havent driven by that place in years!
Oh, and you have to buy dinner rolls name brand too. (like the kind in a cylinder)