Friday, April 23, 2010

So I have been keeping a list this week of things that make me happy. One for each day. This is what I came up with, in addition to the Dr Pepper, hot showers, and Max, that make me happy or at least smile every day!
  • Saturday: New, tight hair elastics. Good, solid hold for that perfect bun or ponytail. Especially good since I don't do my hair.
  • Sunday: Max's toes. I kid you not he could break your arm with his toe grip.
  • Monday: Hart's Big Chills. Drive Thru. Nice people. Great experience.
  • Tuesday: The sound of a can of pop opening. Ahhhhh....
  • Wednesday: A good thick straw. None of that skinny straw crap. Takes too long to get that Dr P in me!!
  • Thursday: That the pregnancy reset my thermostat. Before and during I was CONSTANTLY hot. I was going to DIE! Now I am normal, or maybe even cold. So refreshing!
  • Friday: The smell of wet cement. Mmmm!! Also the smell of the AC when you turn it on and it's rainy. Love!
So, looking back, 3 of them have to do with my beloved DP. Maybe I need to tone it down a bit, what do you think?

2 comments:

Cassie said...

DP especially from Harts is an addiction.... There is nothing better than that! LOVE IT!

Rebecca said...

Love it!