Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The "incher" + drug tests

I can't help myself, I have a few annoying things to whine about.

First and foremost: that guy that 'inches' forward at a red light 'anticipating' the green light. It is especially annoying/amusing when it doesn't turn green and they look like a big idiot sticking 6 feet into the middle of the intersection. I kid you not, this guy today had full on 'inched' into the middle of the intersection and cars were like going around him because he 'anticipated' his green light wrong. My hell that is irritating!!

Another thing is when someones house is for sale and they have that little box in front that holds papers with info about the house and it's empty. I can see maybe a day or two; they ran out and haven't refilled yet; but there is this house on my block that it has been empty for like 6 months. No wonder it is not sold yet... don't.

AND.... I was in the ER a few weeks ago (long story) and got the bill this week...they charged $1560.35. WHAT THE HELL!? Don't!!!!! I have good insurance and I still owe like $700! AND they drew blood while I was there, and what I was there for did not require blood being drawn at all, so I asked the nurse why they were doing it and she mumbled something about checking my thyroid and 'hormone levels'. So turns out they were running every freaking DRUG test known to man! Just tell me if that is what you are doing, don't lie! Ugh! (Now that I verbalize this I am all rawled up and am ready to write a letter or two to management...)

So, on that note, FHE this week was on gratitude and having a good attitude and being nice and stuff, and then at work today we had a customer service meeting about attitude, etc, so I feel guilty like I need to say something positive now to counteract the above statements. Think someone is trying to tell me something?

Max is starting to smile the last few days. I haven't caught it on camera yet because it always startles him and he stops smiling. I got this one of his pretty blue eyes though! Love! (kind of a wierd angle = wierd face shape)


I'm into coloring lately. Yesterday I was at my moms helping babysit and she has these cool crayons that I love! I push so hard when I color and write that I always break the crayons, and this solves that!


Also, the pedatrician said I can switch formulas now, so can use all the stuff I have! I got a bunch of samples from work while I was preggers and I have a TON of it and wasn't going to be able to use it because he was on soy for a minute. Yay for not buying formula for a few months!!!

No comments: