Saturday, February 26, 2011

a few legal opinions

  1. DUI attorneys. WTH. There are attorneys who specialize in getting people out of DUI charges? Such bull-freaking-crap! If you were 'driving under influence' then you were 'driving under influence'. Period. I don't give a shit what the 'circumstance' was. It is your fault, your responsilbility, own up to it.
  2. Loitering (which, BTW, is a funny word). This is a crime? Loitering? Maybe we should concentrate on the "Hey, quit murdering people," or the "Hey, quit raping children," instead of "Hey, quit standing there doing nothing,". I'm just sayin.
  3. You know how it is against the law to open someone elses mail? Benj is pretty sure that goes for opening my mail too. He absolutely refuses. Life threatening emergency, won't do it. He's ok with pirating music, games and movies though... .
Photobucket

3 comments:

Joshua J said...

I'm not sure how it happened, but I forgot about your blog. Don't worry, I've spent the last hour catching up. Seriously, you crack me up. You have a true talent for writing, a special flare of creativity, and a rare "I don't give a crap" attitude that makes you great.

I'm sorry that some of your posts have to be about things that aren't going so great in your life. Doesn't it suck that we can't all just be happy every day? Hang in there. You've got a great husband and a freaking cute kid who I'm sure think that you are the best thing in the whole world.

Keep up the good work, Sarah. Even though I got way behind on your blog, I'd be pissed if you quit writing. Thanks for giving me a good laugh :)

Carly said...

Hmm. I agree.

The Hovers said...

The mail thing is funny. Don't. Maybe you could have an attorney that specializes in mail fraud draw up a legal document that gives him permission to open your mail. Only cost ya few hundred probably. haha