Tuesday, February 15, 2011

drivel, nonsense, prattle, rubbish, twaddle

Once again, I've built stuff up and here it comes:

  • First of all, these first 2 aren't nonsense. Today marks the 12th (I think, I am pretty sure) anniversary of my cousin Terris' death. We all love and miss her. I'll never forget that Valentines day in 1999, saying goodbye. RIP!
  • Sometimes I feel like Satan is literally choking me. Standing behind me, breathing down my neck. I want to move, to run, but I can't. Hate.
Now, the nonsense:
  • Regarding Facebook: WHY do people write all screwy? (i HaD tHe bEsT dAy! or I Had The Best Day! My Baby Boy Turned 3 Today And I Am Capitalizing All Of My Words!) I halfway want to hide those people because it irritates me to read thier posts. Also, the phrase "bestie" referring to a "best friend". It looks like "beastie" -slash- it is just an ugly word.
  • This is freaking funny:
  • I forgot to mention on Max's update: he is into animal sounds. He will do dog, cat, horse, chick, and lamb. And a train. AND, he pretty much always has a matchbox car in his hand. Here he is half asleep with a car in his hand.
  • I hate when people think they know what they are talking about and they don't. You know????
  • I love that Max crosses his feet when he is having a bottle.
  • I wonder how many times some perv googles something and it brings up a post on my blog where I said something, ahem, inappropriate, or whatever. Kind of creepy to think about.
  • Valentines: It was a good day. I got to work late and left early and really didn't do a damn thing, so that was nice. Benj picked me up from work and we went to Outback. It was yummy. I let him eat my steak. He got a stawberry redbull conconction, and if I didn't know any better, I'd have guessed there was alcohol in it because he was pretty buzzed. He was in a good mood, anyway. He got me a super pretty necklace (which he gave to me the night before because I was cry-ie):


that be bought by donating plasma (smart & sweet, eh?) I've always wanted a non-cheesy heart necklace, and I think he did a pretty darn good job at picking it out. Love the black diamonds! I gave him some sort of iPod techie thing that he liked, gave Max some hot wheels cars and put him to sleep, then we enjoyed some peaches, etc, etc, etc........
  • Max has ringworm:
  • I saw a van in Provo with curtains in it. RED FLAG.
  • You know NieNie's blog? Does that font freaking drive anyone else crazy!??! I am not reading it anymore until she changes it. Can't do it.
  • I really REALLY need my hair cut and colored.
  • The other day Max hit his head on our headboard and I laughed at him (don't judge me), so now he thinks it is freaking funny and does it all the time: 

  • I have more videos but it takes 3 years to upload one and quite frankly, I just want to go to sleep. And my feet are hot, which is making me cranky.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Carly said...

Haha, I liked that post. Pretty Necklace too!

Carly said...

Haha, I liked that post. Pretty Necklace too!

Carly said...

uh..sorry it posted twice. thats weird.

KoOie said...

Here's the thing....I like exclamations and only said "bestie" once! DONT HATE!! ;) haha, LuV U!!!!!