Saturday, February 5, 2011

this & that & whatever

I get it. Volume is needed. It can change the shape of your face. It's cute from the front. But there is a fine line ladies, a fine line. Be careful. Always check your side view & easy on the Bumpits.

Benj and I have really nothing in common, but we do like to watch TV series together. Prison Break is our latest and it is a-maze-ing. Love. Just started season 2. Wentworth isn't hard to look at either, ya know.

I found this the other day as I was picking up after Max. No arms = semi creepy. Time to put my angel collection somewhere else (or watch him closer....).


I've noticed this mostly at work - but it drives me flipping nuts when you pull up the internet and this big page comes up practically begging you to change your default browser to internet explorer. The average person cannot figure out how to get the hell off of that page and on to what they are trying to do on the internet. I couldn't find a snapshot of the page because it is long gone on my computer, and this won't be amusing to you if you haven't seen it. But man, it is irritating. This doesn't do justice to how annoying it is.



Just got back from the Jazz game with my friend Mandi and her hubby. A few thoughts: Apparently, there is now a midget mascot. My first thought? How disturbing would it be to have a midget dressed as a bear hiding in your heating vents? Then, I was in the bathroom peeing and I look up and someone is staring at me through the crevice in the stall. How's that for awkward???? I don't understand how coaches can wear full on suits to every game. Does anyone realize how hot it is?? The players 3 feet away from them are sweating like dogs. I bet they sweat so bad they ruin shirts and can only wear them once. Which is fine because they can pay for it, but no wonder none of them are ever smiling or pleasant. They are freaking cooking. And finally, are there any attractive males from Ukraine? At all?

If you were ever going to kill someone with long hair, it would be cool to choke them with thier own hair, I think. I mean that in the most non-violent, non wierdo way possible.


Last scene in Grease. Pretty sure Rizzo announces that it was a 'false alarm' and she isn't preg. Pretty sure you should not wear light colored crotch length shorts on day one of your period Riz. Sicko.

I have always wished that they could do an autopsy on me and somehow I don't die or whatever. I'd like to see the results. Enlarged heart, damaged liver, atrophy, brain abnormality, etc. Just a thought. Wouldn't that be cool?

My cute boy hangin out with mom today :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Sachele said...

I love that you even thought about Rizzo being on her period and then you're pissed about it. Cracks me up! I read the BIF article I'm always glad to see people who have the BIF, trying hard not to accentuate it. I also think you need to make an addition that includes the FUPA. I did noticed my massive run on sentence and I'm not changing it.