Sunday, November 28, 2010

random pictures

We went and saw the ROCKETTES on Saturday!! It was the best show I have ever seen, by far. Better than Chicago on Broadway in NYC. Amazing. Had the coolest special effects ever. Thanks to Marnee, we had great seats, too. So fun!! This is a bad pic of me, had to X it.
Every year the night before the BYU-UTAH game, Benj and I go trash his dads car/lawn. This year we extended it to his grandpa and friend Ryan too. Fun. (BTW, the flash from me taking these pictures got us caught by gramps, he came shuffling out the door shortly after, so I ran).


Max had this beanie on {Grandma Kellie stuck on him on the way out the door cause it was freaking cold} and it came down over his eyes. He had been sitting there for a long time not making a sound so we figured he'd fallen asleep. I snapped a picture, and apparently he hadn't been asleep. I think he was seriously just sitting there pissed off. Funny.


Eating at Marnee's
Playing with the kids on Thanksgiving.....
(yes, Macie is wearing a pilgrim outfit and peacock earrings, and yes, that pilgrim outfit has fit her since she was THREE and she is SEVEN, and yes, I wore that when I was little too so it is really old, and yes, I have told Rae she needs to talk to the pediatrician about Macie not growing.........if you were wondering.)

Getting so big! I think he semi-looks like Benj in these... maybe?





Photobucket

2 comments:

The Tough Sisters said...

Mae is growing! You buy her clothes! I promise she is!!

(Benji Jr is cute!)

marnee said...

He looks so much older than 10 months! I love his smile and big blue eyes!