Wednesday, November 24, 2010

3 thoughts

#1: You should steer clear of any piece of meat in a Chinese dish larger than a quarter. Once you hit quarter size, you just don't know what kind of tubes/veins/etc you'll get. I enjoy Chinese and want to continue to enjoy it, so this is a rule of mine. It may mean you have to give up some of your meal. I had Panda tonight and left a few good sized pieces, but like I said, you just can't risk it. {Plus, Benj thinks that this is obnoxious and will eat them for me, so they don't go to complete waste}
#2: Fast food restaurant garbages could quite possibly be one of the sickest things on earth. Seriously. Like syphilis/gonorrhea about it. I don't know why but I've yet to see a clean one. Even if it looked clean, it wouldn't deceive me. You can feel/see/smell/sense how freaking sick they are. Don't touch the door flap. Just leave your damn tray on the table and walk out. They have people. People who will clean up the trays. Just go. (I don't know what that girl in the backgroud of the picture means...)
#3: A friend of mine recently went to Alcatraz, and this was posted there:
"Welcome to Alcatraz...You are entitled to food, clothing, shelter and medical attention. Anything else that you get is a privilege." U.S.P. Alcatraz, Rules and Regulations.
This is my new parenting motto.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is a pretty funny thing from alcatraz. Some days that is SO true. You're doing great Sarah, you are still trying that is what matters.

The Hovers said...

LOL I like the Alcatraz thing, too! Wish I would have started that 5 years ago! It's kinda hard to change mid-stream, ya know?

sheriece & Mckade said...

Thats so true about the chinese food... I got a big fat vein in a Wendy's spicy chicken once, ruined it for life. It's gross when you think about it, your eating a big slab of cooked muscle. ick.

Kari said...

I seriously laughed out loud about the garbage can thing. So true!