Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thriller

I have had a lot of people tell me how they'd love to be a fly on the wall at one of my family gatherings. Well folks, here's your chance. Me, my mom, 2 sisters, neice and her friend, and nephew went to see Thriller tonight. It was awesome - makes me wish/want to dance again so bad! Anyway, we went last year also, hoping we will make a tradition of it. One of my sisters said something that I thought was funny, so I started listening just randomly to the things we were saying. For protection, I will leave them anonymous. Here are a few favorites:

"There is a fine line between acting like a zombie and acting like a handicap."

"I'm getting anxiety...."

"Owen, shut up!"

"Macie, shut up!"

"Are we supposed to feel bad for that shopping cart?"

"That clown looks like your boyfriend. Really."

"Don't"

"Flock of Seagulls!"

"That girl has such a nice body. Seriously, look at her abs. I can't even concentrate on anything else. Look at that. Wow."

3 minutes later: "No really, look at her abs."

"Now I'm getting pissed."

"Didn't you have a prom dress that looked llike that?"
"That is giving me anxiety."

"I think I feel like I am high."

"Don't"

"That guy in the dress reminds me of PeeWee Herman." (*this is my favorite)

"Macie, seriously, sit the hell down,"

"His head came off! Mom, his head is off and fwoating!"

"Don't"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"That was about 3 minutes too long."

"I am so distracted by that guys huge package."

"That might have gone too far right there. I feel dirty."
"Don't"

"Why are they wearing bloody church clothes?"

"Owen, shhhhhh! Really!"

"Don't"

"What the hell is mom laughing about? Seriously, it wasn't funny."

"OWEN: shut up!"


And might I add this: I've been a dancer. I understand the need for close fitting clothing. But there is NO NEED, I repeat, NO NEED for me to be seeing a guys whole package. Pork, beans, and all. It is very distracting. Cup? A size bigger pants? Something. I can't handle it. I it is not attractive, at all. In fact, look at this. They aren't dancers, but it gets my point across.

See what i'm saying??? Unacceptable.

3 comments:

Lady Rynn said...

Sarah, I'm so coming and joining your family! I'd never stop laughing. Thank you for making my night better!

NutMeg said...

For the record I like huge packages too.

The Tough Sisters said...

It was fun! But you left out the part of HOT as hell and "my feet are hot, can I take off my shoes?"

I semi-agree with the package thingy, the guys there did not have anything like the packages you show here!