Sunday, August 8, 2010

porta-potty

I know I've mentioned this before - but my mind has been refreshed this weekend. As you all know, one of my pet peeves is using a porta-potty. And not for the obvious reasons. Because of the air that softly blows on your butt as you go. So, last year at Yuba, I noticed the blowing. This year, it was already in my mind so I couldn't help but concentrate on it. It is really pretty sick. I'm one that if I fart in the shower, I have to re-wash everything because the smell 'sticks'. So naturally, this little event is not pleasing to me. Like to the point of blowing your, ahem, hairs down there. AND, I must say I was nicely trimmed up for the trip, you know, swimsuits and all, and still got some blowage. Not acceptable. Where is it even coming from? Seriously. That maybe is the real concern. Don't even get me started on going number 2. It really isn't an option. Number 2 requires, ahem, 'opening' a little, and no, I will not, thank you very much, with mystery air blowing up there. Anyway, more to come later about the Yuba trip - too tired tonight.

3 comments:

marnee said...

That is way more information than I wanted to know, but I did notice the blowing air too...and I didn't like it either! Where does it come from?

The Brooks Family said...

Sarah Don't!!! You put WAY to much thought into it!! Just go in, do your thing, and leave!! lol

Kev and Manda said...

That is so disgusting! I already hated porta potties.... Glad you are back. Missed you at work