Wednesday, August 11, 2010

misc

Yes, after my 12 HOUR WORK DAY, Max and I went to the park. He thinks he is freaking cool-beans sitting up like that.

mmmmmmm




He's into sucking his toes... (yes, I am aware he is not actually sucking his toes here... but he is into it, really)



Anna is absolutely enthralled with him. She cannot even stand it. All she does is say 'Baby' and touch and kiss and get things out of his diaper bag and kiss and touch and give him his 'meme' (binki) and touch his face and get something else out of his bag and give it to him and kiss and touch and hug him and point to him. Over and over. And over.

He had his 6 month check up Tuesday (really, he is almost 7 months) and here is the battle wound. He just screamed bloody murder for like 30 seconds and then was fine. Here's the stats:
Weight: 19 lbs 12 oz {97th%}
Height: 27 3/4 inches {95th%}
Head: 45.1 cm {95th%}
Pretty much, he's huge. Doc said it is really good that he is so mobile, being a bigger guy+ a preemie; means he has great muscle tone. BTW, for documentation purposes, he can sit up as of Aug 2, 2010 (also, mom and dads 3 year anniversary) at 6 months 1 week and 4 days. He is doing great on all his milestones and development!
We are now feeding him some solids, but the real reason for these pics is the flight pose he takes on ALL THE TIME now.

Flight.
Thats all. For some reason I am panicky tonight - so off I go to start the nighttime routine: take an ativan and put both boys to sleep. Sigh.

2 comments:

Lady Rynn said...

What a cutie! I can't believe that Max weighs as much as my one year old! Aislynn was a premie too and she weighs five pounds less than Aidan. Its crazy!

The Tough Sisters said...

Oh my hell! Between his eyes and flight position, he freaking kills me! Ha Ha!~