Monday, August 16, 2010

night and day.....

So I really probably shouldn't even post this, but my whole life pretty much is saying things that are inappropriate, so whatever.

So two nights ago, I'd had it, so I took some 'me time' and got in the shower. My sweet hubby came in, taking care not to move the shower curtain too much because he knows it pisses me off when he sees me naked in the light, and handed me a hunk of cookie dough, didn't say a word, and left. When he heard the water turn off a few minutes later, he quietly came in and handed me my towel while the curtain was still closed so I didn't have to walk out into the 'draft' and get chilled. Sweet, huh?

Fast forward 24 hours. I'm irritable and really need my 'me time' and head to the shower. He comes in to pee (which is annoying to me in the first place) and 'pokes' me through the curtain with a one finger jab, making the freezing cold plastic part touch me. Pissed me off. So I, to teach him a lesson, gave him a small spray of water over the curtain. Of course, this got the reaction I wanted, him mad. But never, ever, would I have expected what came next. The curtain parted, water spraying on the floor, in came his 'pepe' and, yes folks, he peed on me. Laughing ensued. I cannot even describe how pissed off, livid even, I was. I think I may have slipped an F bomb. Of course my first reaction was to put a stop to the thing causing pee to get on me, so I hit it, and hit it hard. That of course sent him out of the bathroom, whining about me hurting his 'package' and 'being no fun', which is exactly what I wanted to happen. I then had to re-wash myself and the shower, and needless to say I left the bathroom in a worse mood than when I came in.

Naturally, he thinks this is all fun and games and he's 'just playing', 'flirting' even. He doesn't see a difference in the two nights, other than the second one was more exciting because we were 'having fun'. Does anyone else see the difference???

And they call me bi-polar.

7 comments:

Mindi said...

Thanks for the good laugh!!! That is a classic Moyes move. They like to play and don't get when it isn't fun anymore. Good luck!

The Tough Sisters said...

I am so glad that I am not married!

ChotZ said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA Being married is the best!!!! :)

Kev and Manda said...

That is frieking funny! And I would be SUPER pissed. KEv probably would be banned from the bathroom for a while.

marnee said...

My number 1 rule in life is to LOCK the bathroom door if I'm in there. Then there will be no, peeing, flirting, playing,or any other kind of weird "excitement".

Joshua J said...

Benji - you rock!

The Brooks Family said...

K giggling outloud to myself. I don't know if benj peeing on you, or Marnee's comment makes me laugh more.