Monday, August 23, 2010

borderline HIPPA violation

I hate these things people put on the back of thier vans. Names off each child and cat and dog and what sports they like. It's too much information. I saw this one at the Wal Mart last night, but I've seen worse. The Mickey Mouse heads in different sizes to depict 'Dad' 'Mom' and 'children'. I've even seen one with the kids birthdates on it. If a halfway smart person looks at that and does a little research, zap - identity theft. It's just not good.

3 comments:

The Tough Sisters said...

I totally agree! It pisses me off that "we are all so secretive about our personal lives" but then we post it all on the back of the sudan! Any sick person would be looking at those stickers as.."oh...hmmmm....look what might be at that house or in that car!"

UGH. Those stickers make me sick..
Sarah, I heard that you had one on your truck recently? Don't do it again!

Carly said...

i think hmm...anyone could follow this minivan to your HOUSE, and find out what SCHOOL the kids go to, and then try to abduct them on their way home from school or something. "Hey Timmy, your mom, Barbara wanted me to give you a ride home today" well...the guy knows our names so he must be safe.

agreed. creepy. and annoying. when i was single i wanted to get just one for a joke...but eh

Chotz said...

I hate those things too and my whole family knows it. Even my extended family will text me pictures of them just to tick me off.