Sunday, January 6, 2013

Washington trip!

We went to visit family in Seattle back in October. I am throwing these pics up before I forget to. Benj and I drove and it was a nice little getaway! Idaho was ugly, but Oregon and Washington were beautiful! And it rained...!



Jim and Brandy live on the military base there. It was cool to see the submarines and air craft carriers and just the way of life there.

Deer just roam the neighborhood! They are pretty much tame. We fed them apples.
 




Inside a sub









This was an old naval thing where they lived and shot things on the coast. I forgot the name of it. It was super creepy and cool.

Tracks on the ceiling for mine-cart looking things carrying ammunition








Prettty!






We got to go to a Utes game in Oregon!

Us on TV! I'm not in the pic thank goodness!

It RAINED




No comments: