Tuesday, February 21, 2012

what-the-hell-ever

I have a new pet peeve. It really isn't new at all, I just pin-pointed it today. I cannot stand, nay, I LOATHE when an employee at a store butts in front of you, reaches over you, stands in your way, etc. You get paid because I am here douche bag. You are here until 5pm, it is 1. You have plenty of freaking time to stock that shelf. Must you find the one display I'm looking at and fiddle with it for the 1 minute I am standing there???? Oh my hell. Sure, why don't you go ahead and push that huge cart of returned items right into the back of my ankles you a-hole, because it absolutely cannot wait. This post was inspired by a guy at Hobby Lobby today. He literally pushed me into a freaking charm bracelet display, all because he was walking through the same isle to talk to another co-worker. I was seething. You should be catering to me.You stand in the damn corner until I am done looking at the charms my friend.  I've worked in retail and customer service long enough to know - the customer is ALWAYS right and they come first. Period.

Speaking of period, another pet peeve. My mom is going to kill me for saying this. I hate pooping while on my period. Hate it. Crampy. Have to change your tampon usually or it comes half out. String dirty. It all just sucks. I know, I'm innapropriate. I know some of you agree, you would just never say it.

I looked at my blog on Benj's iPad and the font is like a 1997 calligraphy font - WTH??? It is not set up like that..... hope that isn't what you are seeing.

3 comments:

Leia said...

Totally agree with the tampons! Yuck! Guys don't have any clue how terrible the whole period thing is!

Michelle said...

Periods poops are gross and unsanitary. Just like periods and poops separately.

That is all.

Mag Family said...

Agreed with the whole rant! I hate periods, pooping, periods and pooping at the same time and rude employees at stores.
I hear you sista!
I am pre-menopausal....can you tell!